Submission for CPH PIX 2016 is now closed.
The 8th CPH PIX (27/10 - 06/11/2016) is closed for submissions.
Conditions for Eligibility:
To be eligible for CPH PIX, the films are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Must have had its international premiere after January 1st 2015.
- Must be in its original language.
- Must be available in a good quality print with English subtitles (if the original language is not English).
- Must have a running time longer than 65 minutes.
- Must be available for three screenings during CPH PIX.
- Must not previously have had a public screening in Denmark.
Feature fiction films in all genres are eligible. For documentaries we kindly refer to Copenhagen Film Festivals' documentary festival, CPH:DOX (www.cphdox.dk). For children/family films please contact Copenhagen Film Festivals' festival for children and youth, BUSTER (www.buster.dk).
The New Talent Grand PIX:
To be eligible for CPH PIX's competition programme New Talent Grand PIX (with a cash prize of Euro 10.000) further conditions apply:
- Must be the director's first feature/fiction film (longer than 65 min.). In case of two directors, one must be a debuting feature film director. In case of more than two directors, the majority must be debuting feature film directors.
Submissions for Pre-Screening Purposes:
CPH PIX accepts DVDs or links (vimeo, cinando or other) for pre-screenings by the board of selection. Please note, the festival does not accept trailers as pre-screening material.
First features and Danish features: Free of charge
IMAGES 2016 - Films from Ghana, Mali, Burkina Faso, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Palestine, Egypt, Nepal, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Pakistan (free of charge)
Entry fee for all other films is 30 EUR.
Deadline for submissions was June 1th 2016.
What To Send:
Please include the following materials in your submission:
A high standard DVD copy of the film (please indicate if the copy submitted is unfinished - a rough cut or a work in progress).
Links should be sent to email@example.com
If in any other language than English, please submit a copy with English subtitles.
All technical data regarding screening copy and available formats.
Where to send it:
Att. Programme Dept.
Uninvited submissions must be sent prepaid. The Festival does not accept collect shipments without a prior written agreement. The Festival does not assume responsibility for, nor will it accept, shipments incurring expenses for terminal charges, duties, taxes or customs brokerage. Clearly indicate on all waybills that transportation and customs charges be billed to the sender. Please remember to clearly indicate that the content is for cultural purposes only.
CPH PIX has no economic liability for any damages to any DVD received for pre-screening purposes. If a film is selected for CPH PIX 2016 all guidelines and information regarding required materials and the shipment of digital or 35 mm prints to and from CPH PIX will be forwarded by the festival office.